Instructions for Taking the Practice Test
When you access a practice test page, you might first be prompted to log in to the site. You can login using the controls in the top right section in the header of the site.
Taking the Practice Test
- There are 30 multiple choice questions.
- Each MCQ question have only one correct answers.
- For Class-1 to Class-12, 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- *For Class-1 to Class-12, no marks will be awarded for wrong answers and 1 mark will be awarded for unattended question (Only in our offline exam).
- Possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidently change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the quiz window.
- Click on the Save Answer button at the bottom of the question save your answer for grading.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
- The practice test will then be evaluated automatically.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile Courses -> Results section.
- If you want to try to get a better score, go for the Re-Test. Re-Test option will be provided after the submitting practice test and checking result (Find RETAKE QUIZ Button Below Total Marks).
Checking Your Answers
- Depending on how the practice test is configured, you might be allowed to check your answers.
- Once the practice test has been submitted you’ll see a button to check your practice test results. Click on the Check practice test results button at the top and bottom of the practice test . This will take you to your profile Course section under the results tab to the practice test results page.
- If the Instructor has evaluated the practice test , you’ll see the marks besides each question and total marks at the end of the results page.
- Each question is preceded by the word “correct” or “incorrect”, and the answer you gave is shown.
- The total quiz score is considered in Final course evaluation as well.